1. That I don’t like skim milk. Somewhere along the line, some woman’s magazine engrained in me that skim milk is the answer to all skinny girl’s happiness and that I wouldn’t notice the difference…but I do. It's not as good. I'm sick of pretending.
2. That not everyone will like me, I don’t like everyone, and the world continues to spin.
3. That I don’t go running because I enjoy to run or because I get a runner’s high but simply because I know, without fail, that it provides my mind and body with good and healthy things. That’s all.
4. That pears actually taste good.
5. That I was in love with my high school biology teacher. Please, I hope you don’t see this……
6. That I’m still not okay with my mom being right. With time, Mom, with time.
7. That I get quickly turned off by shy, quiet people, and often dismiss them as non-friend material, when, in fact, some of my greatest friends have at first been painfully shy. (Hi Lucy A, Shannon H, Sasha DB). I still need to work on this.
8. That I am a “horse girl.” Shudder.
9. That getting 7 hours of sleep doesn’t constitute as being sick.
There's so much more...what have you admitted to yourself recently?
(photo by me)